Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bennetty Boy is 7 Months!

Bennett turned 7 months old on Sunday. These months just keep flying by!

Lately, Bennett:
1. Is a terrible sleeper. He wakes up frequently at night and just wants to be held. I will get him back to sleep and try to put him down in his crib. He will start crying immediately. Boy he is spoiled! Oh well, I don't have the heart to attempt CIO yet.
2. He only takes two naps a day. One in the morning for 30-45 minutes and one in the afternoon for 2-2.5 hours. He also likes to wake up half way through his nap and be held. I don't mind this as much as the night time as it gives me an excuse to nap!
3. He has finally realized how to open his mouth to eat food. For the longest time, he would just slurp the food like soup when I put the spoon up to his mouth. He has tried rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, sweet potatoes, and peas so far. Now that he is actually opening his mouth, we can start trying many new foods :)
4. He loves to say "Ga Ga Ga". We may need to count it as his first word.
5. He is still toothless.
6. He is still a pacifier boy and loves to take it in and out of his mouth.
7. He is still the sweetest, easy baby....well, during the day that is!


1 comment:

Kasey said...

Love those eyelashes!!