Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jadyn Nicole is 5!

It is hard to believe that Jadyn turned 5 today. I can't remember what life was like before she came, and yet these five years with her have flown by. She reminds me every day to be more joyful and is such a blessing to me.

My gorgeous 5-year old!:


Her teachers at preschool made her feel special today too. She took blueberry muffins to share with her class:


Blowing out the candle (don't look too closely at the cake, we had a major frosting disaster....good thing I can make up for it hopefully this weekend for her friend party):


Opening the gifts:


Jadyn got cards and money from Grandma & Papa Parker and Auntie Autumn. Mom & Dad gave her the Easy Bake Oven. Maya and Bennett gave her Bendaroos (a crafty thing). Grandma Julie gave her a FurReal Newborn puppy and molds and chocolates to make chocolate candies. We are going to have fun testing out all the new presents!

I thought it would be fun to look back in time so here are Jadyn's past birthdays:

4 years old:


3 years old:


2 years old:


1st Birthday:


Birth:


Happy Birthday Jadyn!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jadyn!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend. Thanks for being a special granddaughter!

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday Jadyn!! Loved to look at all her past birthdays. She is such a pretty girl.

Dave to Claire said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! I cant believe she's that old already too. I hope she had a great day.

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Jadyn! So glad I got to know her better this summer. Let me know how she likes the Easy Bake Oven. I'm thinking of getting one for Marissa's next b-day or Christmas.

Melissa said...

Hip Hooray! Hope she had a great party. It looks like it. I still remember her little 3 year "incident" off our step and resulting scab. :( We sure love her.