Jadyn did well for her 5 year portraits despite some silliness and wiggling!
Here is the album:
https://viewimages.jcpportraits.com/sharealbum/sharealbumlist?rndId=AAMJAgRFXFxZWQ==&uId=BQMCBgJH
It was hard for me to choose this time because there were several shots that are adorable. But, I always stick to my guns and only get one pose for the $7.99 package deal. We go so often between the three kids that I have to limit it! I ended up choosing slide #13 because she has a huge smile on her face (which is very typical of Jadyn).
3 comments:
Good choice! There were a lot of great pictures, it would be very hard to decide. I loved slide 14 and 19 as well. Jadyn looks so grown up! She is darling.
Cute dress and boots!
Cute dress! You must have straightened her hair. She looks so grown up. I would have a hard time only picking one.
Post a Comment