Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let it Snow?

I would prefer winter to be over already. I find no use for snow and find it bothersome to have to bundle and un-bundle three small kiddos everywhere we go. I am anxious for spring already.

However, Jadyn was excited to go and play in the snow. Maya had no clue what snow was about and was therefore excited because Jadyn was excited.

Here are the girls all ready to play:


Jadyn decorating the yard with rainbows:


Maya pretty much stood in this spot. After 5 minutes, she wanted to come inside and said "All done" Smart girl. She and I can move to a warmer climate together!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

It is a lot of work to get their duds on..... couple of months, we can get through it!! lol

Janie said...

LOL that is hilarious! I have to say, having grown up in the snow and now since moving to Southern Cali, I can't stand the snow anymore! Come visit us here this winter!!!

Sara said...

I remember you posting a picture from your old apt. of Jadyn not liking snow then, so maybe Maya will come around next year. I hate snow/cold too. It takes 10 min. to get on hats, mittens, etc, only to take them off to get in the car or run into the store. Grr.