The fun part: Sawing with the special knife
Finished product: Look how fun it is to take the lid off/on!
Jadyn loved carving pumpkins for Family Home Evening. She still would not touch the inside guts and made Nathan scoop it all. She said she didn't want to get her hands messy! She loved using the little saw and was actually very good at it.
Maya didn't make it for the family event. She went to bed early and Nathan and Jadyn carved her pumpkin for her!
3 comments:
Hey Jadyn, Grandma likes your pumpkin. I am hatching chicks in my classroom. I will post a picture soon.
Riley still won't touch the guts either. I loved touching that stuff when I was little so I can't figure him out. Your new kitchen looks so big and spacious. I can't wait to see it!
I didn't know you started your own blog. I love it. Your girls are the cutest little monkeys.
Post a Comment