Thursday, October 23, 2008

Apple Orchard






This morning we met some of the ladies from our ward at the apple orchard. Jadyn's favorite part was the tractor ride. It was freezing and the tractor exhaust was in our faces, but I guess it was thrilling for a toddler!

I was a little bummed because we didn't get to actually pick off the trees. I guess because it is so late in the season they had to pick them already and put them in the bins. I could have picked from a bin in a warm grocery store!

Jadyn also enjoyed getting a little apple sipper cup at the store there with some money that Grandma Julie gave her. She has been drinking out of it all day and actually drank a full glass of milk and asked for more. If I only knew that the trick to getting her to drink liquids was a cute little apple bottle, I would have purchased one long ago!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Your ward does a lot of fun activities. It's funny what little things can change kids' opinions. My kids drink more if they get to drink out of a straw.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! So, she has a little bit of you...the last picture of Jadyn looks like a picture I remember seeing of you. All bundled up outside? I can't remember it exactly.