Today we went to MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). This is our second time going and Jadyn loved it again. She goes to a "nursery" for 2 hours while I enjoy some time with other moms. I was so surprised last time that she didn't bat an eyelash when I left her with strangers. She has really grown-up so much lately.
When we were driving home, she said "Guess what, Mom?". "The lady was wearing an orange shirt today cause her blue shirt is dirty". I just laughed and then asked her if she asked the lady this. "No, well cause she was wearing orange"...as if that means the blue shirt must be dirty! How she remembers what color shirt the lady wore 3 weeks ago baffles my mind. But now I do recall that she did have a bright blue shirt last time.
Jadyn is so observant. If I move anything in the house, she notices right away. You can't get anything past this kid!
1 comment:
Thanks for linking http://goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com/ on your blog!
Post a Comment