Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day Cuties

So, I know St. Patty's Day for most people is just about getting hammered on green beer. But for us, it is another excuse to dress the girls up cute. Now, it was a bit of a stretch since we don't really own any green clothing for them. You can't tell in the pictures, but Maya's shirt and headband are lime green. For Jadyn, the best I could do was a green bead necklace and green hairclips. Happy St. Patrick's Day!


5 comments:

Dave to Claire said...

I miss my nieces! They are so dang cute. I have to dress up David for holidays becaues I dont have any cute girls (or boys) like you. :)
Tell them hi from Auntie Claire and David

Candace said...

I totally had green problems today too. I forgot when I gave Eva her choices for wearing clothes, it was definitely too late for switching, and the pickings were slim. Mike talked about his lack of orange clothing(Protestantism or oppression or whatever) and I was already dressed too. Pen had to represent the family.

The Kelly Variety said...

Were the beads left over from Mardi Gras :). Cute Kids!

Brooke said...

Hi! How are you!
What cute girls! Wanna trade for my manic little boy?

Brooke

The Romney Family said...

So cute! I am feeling super lame now--everyone else did such cute stuff for St. Patty's Day and dressed themselves and their kids all cute. Kate and I didn't even wear green. (Partly because she doesn't own anything besides PINK, and partly because I just stink!)