Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not Quite a Prima Ballerina

Jadyn's last dance class was this past Friday. She enjoyed her class so much. I think she is definitely more suited to dance than sports. She is just not a rough and tumble sort of gal! It was so cute to see her try in her dance class.

Here is Jadyn at the ballet bar:



Watching her teacher demonstrate a somersault:



Jadyn decided that laying on the mat was a better idea. She had a cold that morning and was not feeling well.

4 comments:

Kasey said...

I'd love to see her dance moves!!

The Romney Family said...

Man, I love looking at your blog and seeing all the cute girly things I have to look forward to! I HATED ballet when I was little, but I still can't wait to sign Kate up, whether she wants to or not! haha jk But oh my goodness, I just looooove little girls dancing around. There's nothing sweeter.

Sara said...

Are you going to enroll her in another one this summer or fall? I can't decide what to do with Marissa. Amy's right though--nothing cuter than little girls in leotards and ballet slippers!

Lindsey said...

Unfortunately, we won't be able to enroll Jadyn in another class for awhile. Nathan's schooling will be putting a major damper on the budget!

She really enjoyed it though so I hope to put her back in dance in a couple years.

Marissa might really enjoy a gymnastics class. I almost enrolled Jadyn in that instead of dance and at this age I think that may suit their abilities more. Although, watching Jadyn trying to do the dance moves was priceless!