Maya is now 7 1/2 months old. She is finally almost able to sit up by herself. She still is not rolling from her back to her tummy (she will immediately roll to her back if I place her on her tummy though!). She might even crawl later than Jadyn did. Jadyn started crawling at 11 months and did not walk until 15 months!
This little girl is just so content that she sees no reason to move I guess. I am not really pushing her or stressing about it like I did with Jadyn. Obviously, children do things in their own time and Jadyn is definitely on track now! I am enjoying just having Maya just be Maya. She is still such a sweet little girl.
Maya is now "all-chubbs". She has some major thunder thighs! I just put her in this 9 month outfit. While the length of the pants are plenty long (I rolled the waist), it was difficult to get them up and over the thighs!
Maya loves to give us kisses and will usually give them upon request. Who wouldn't want slobbery kisses from this little sweetie? Nathan, Jadyn, and I all love her kisses.
6 comments:
I love that--"the built in bracelet look!" haha I got a good laugh out of that one. What a perfect way to describe it!
Tell Maya to save some kisses for Grandma in two more weeks!
I just love her eyes. She's beautiful.
I can't wait to see her sit up.
Sophie has that outfit too and and it is so hard to pull over her thighs! I love chubby baby thighs; too bad they're not so cute when you're 29.
She is so beautiful--Jadyn too. Both my girls walked after 15 months. It is amazing how some babies walk so early and some so much later.
Post a Comment