The girls ready to test out the hotel pool:
Jadyn's wonder at the aquarium:
Maya chillin at the aquarium:
Jadyn absolutely loved the aquarium. It was the perfect place to take her.
Lately, Nathan and I love listening to her nightly prayers. She is so cute in what she thinks to thank Heavenly Father for. She often thanks Him for the things that she enjoyed most during her day. This was her prayer tonight:
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the pretty fishes.
Thank you for all the turtles.
Thank you for the really big fishes.
Thank you for the little baby fishes.
Thank you for the fishes we could walk over.
Thank you for...Daddy, what was the name of the fish on the movie...oh yeah, Nemo fish.
Thank you for...Daddy, what was the name of that big sea turtle?...oh yeah, Nickel. Oh, I really like the turtle.
Thank you for letting me sit on the big turtle.
Thank you for the circle doors....so we could go in and out because it was fun.
Thank you that the birdies could get in so they didn't get cold.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
6 comments:
Thank you for fun granddaughters!
So cute. Straight from Heaven. I love listening to their pure feelings in prayers.
Glad you had a good time, cute prayer!!
Amen. I'll leave it at that.
that is SO cute! And I want kiss Maya and all her cubbiness
Sounds like you had a fun trip! I love children's prayers--they're so genuine.
Post a Comment