Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ponytails and Piggytails Here We Come


On Sunday, I wanted to see if Maya had enough hair for a pigtail yet. I am happy to report that she does...although it has to be straight up! Maya hated me putting the ponytail in though. I guess she does not like the pulling sensation. Sorry kid, Mom loves girly hair accessories so you better just adapt quickly!

4 comments:

Dave to Claire said...

I knew it wouldnt be long before Maya was wearing those cute hair-clips too! I'm glad she is finally cooperating! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't you feed this poor kid??? She looks so malnourished :))))

Janie said...

That has to be the cutest picture EVER! Her cheeks are so great and I love her little smile! Girly hair accessories are a must and I hope she doesn't mind her hair getting pulled for too much longer. :) :)

Sara said...

She sure doesn't look like she minds wearing it once it's in. I jsut want to pinch those chubby cheeks!