Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Okay, I'll play!

My friend Kasey tagged me to play in this game. You post the 6th picture in your My Pictures folder on your computer and then tag six others to do the same. Here is mine:



This picture was taken August 1, 2008. It is fun to look back and see how much Jadyn loved Maya from the beginning.

I tag:
Mom
Megan
Michael
Krista
Sara
Melissa

Have fun!

6 comments:

Kasey said...

Yes, time does go so fast! Cute picture.

Anonymous said...

What happens if I don't have my own blog? I assume the Megan is me. Also, I don't have pictures there. They are all on my iphoto. So, this should be interesting.

Lindsey said...

MegaMuffin,

I thought you guys could just post on the family blog. Just do your best!

Clenece said...

When I first saw the picture I thought...Oh no she's in the hospital! Glad to see it was for a good cause many months ago! lol!

Sara said...

Good memories! Sisters are the greatest so I'm glad Jadyn and Maya will always have each other.

The Romney Family said...

What a sweet picture! How do you look so good (I assume this is pretty much right after giving birth?!). Man, I looked so awful. I had about a million popped blood vessels all over my face from pushing, and my head was swollen to the size of a basketball. Not cool. It was such a bummer, too, because the birth went exactly how I hoped it would, and so I had wanted a ton of pictures during and right after to remember it, but then I saw how scary I looked and decided I maybe didn't want them quite so much as I had thought! (And of course, Claire's wedding was the next day, so I had to take some pictures with her at her reception--baaaaad idea. Although, she was the bride and I certainly made her even look more beautiful by comparison, so I guess that's how it really should be, huh?)