For instance, this morning Jadyn got to put on her stylish boots that she is borrowing from her cousin Taylor. Maya decided she needed to wear boots (despite my attempts to dissuade her) so she got out Jadyn's snow boots and put them on. Maya's latest thing is to ask "Why?" with everything (didn't Jadyn start this much later?!!). So, she wanted to know why she couldn't wear boots, why she didn't have boots, and why she had to take them off. She was not happy. So looking forward to training this little tyke :)
In fact, I think I will leave the training up to Jadyn:
Jadyn decided to read a book to help Maya while she was trying on the potty. I heard "Come on Maya...push and I will read another page". Take the reins Jadyn....I will give you a big hug and a kiss (what Jadyn always asks for in return for helping me) if you potty-train your sister!
Since we can't have a post without including my cute little man, here you go:
4 comments:
Go Maya and Mommy. You can do it!Love Bennett's eyes.
Yay Jadyn! Marissa has also been a huge help with pott training Sophie. Big sisters are great!
Best wishes super mommy! I would pay someone big bucks to do potty training in our house. If Jadyn wants to make a little change, send her over here!!
Ahhhh! thats nice of Jadyn to help with Maya!
P.s. love the boots
Post a Comment