Maya
Maya had her 18 Month appointment a couple weeks ago. Here are her stats:
Weight: 23 lb 6 oz (between 25-50%)
Height: 32.5 inches (75%)
Up until now, Maya's growth has pretty much mimicked Jadyn's growth pattern. However, at 18 months Jadyn was 1 lb lighter and 1 1/2 inches shorter than Maya is now. So, Maya might be getting some of Daddy's height after all.
Here is a recent picture of Maya. She is starting to be such a big girl and is Jadyn's little shadow. Here she had taken all her books out of her basket and climbed in. Then, even though she was stuck and did not know how to get out by herself, she refused to have me help her and keep shaking her head and saying her favorite word lately ("NO").
Jadyn
Jadyn is constantly hungry lately and still very irritable if she doesn't get enough sleep. So, I think she is growing too. She is getting super thin and I am constantly having to tell her to pull up her pants because she is often sporting a plumber's crack. She has such a skinny bum.
Jadyn is very helpful with Maya lately. They even play in the playroom downstairs sometimes without me. It is nice to be able to make dinner, etc while they play happily together. They truly are best friends and it makes me smile everyday to see the love they have for each other.
Baby Boy Parker
Yes, he is still nameless. Jadyn is convinced his name is Caleb and refers to him during prayers, etc by that name. However, Mom & Dad are still confused on what his name will be. It is frustrating me because I like everything planned. Oh well, I guess his nursery letters will be painted after he comes and we finalize his name. He should be about 2 1/2 lbs by now.
Mom
My belly just keeps on growing. At my appointment last week, I have gained 21 lbs. For reference, I gained 24 lbs total with Maya and 28 lbs total with Jadyn. Hmm, how to gain only 7 lbs in the next 11 weeks? I think this little guy will either be a bigger baby or he just likes more room to swim around in!
4 comments:
I have gained a lot more weight with the boys compared to Stella. I think you look great. Maybe it's the testosterone?
Glad all are doing well! I gained closer to 50 pounds with my boys - I know, YIKES! I'm going for Otis as your baby boy name. Good luck with decisions and these last few weeks!
(So obviously our little situation in Michigan didn't work out, but we're that much closer to the next opportunity)!
The olden days we didn't even know whether the baby was a girl or a boy. The whole thing was a surprise!!! One of your brothers was almost 10 lbs.
You really are so cute pregnant. It's hard to gain weight pregnant, but you will lose it quickly like you always do:)
Post a Comment