Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm in love....

with my girls. They are the best. I am grateful everyday to be their mother.

Jadyn usually wakes up an hour before Maya does. Since I am pregnant and lazy (or maybe just lazy), I lay in bed until Maya wants to get up. Jadyn is so patient. She used to just lay next to me (although she would ask every 5 minutes or so if it was time to get up). Lately, she has been either playing with my jewelry, looking through nail polish/hair things under my sink, or building a pillow house. She will amuse herself for quite awhile if I let her have access to all the pillows. I do draw the line at her taking the one under my head! She has tried to convince me I don't need it and she needs it more because it would be perfect for a wall that she needs.


Jadyn and Maya are best friends. They love to hug each other, which sometimes results in them rolling around laughing on the floor. When it approaches a wrestling match, I break it up.



Here is a sneak preview of Jadyn's Easter Dress this year. I let her pick it out and she keeps asking if it is time to wear it yet.

5 comments:

Clenece said...

I love Jayden dress, and creative pillow fort! lol!

Melissa said...

You have to let her wear it soon, as the actually day of Easter is General Conference! Sad, huh? I decided to not get the boys anything for it because of that. But, I have big plans of buying this year's Easter clothes on clearance after Easter for next year. I'm thinking little spring ties! Fun! Her dress is so pretty!

Kasey said...

Such a pretty dress, on a pretty girl.

Anonymous said...

I like the dress that Jadyn picked out. I'm in love with all my grandchildren :)

Britany Peterson said...

Adorable girls ... makes me want one to dress up too. : ) I like the pillow idea ... maybe if I sell it to Will as a "fort" he would go for it. Cute pictures!