Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Playing at the Park

We went to the park today. It was beautiful weather and I actually got hot chasing Maya around since it was 73 degrees. At first Maya did not want to play, but once she saw all the other kids climbing the play equipment, she was off! I had to climb up there with her though because she has no fear and would have just gone off of the top. She loved the slides and went down them by herself. It took some coaxing to get Jadyn to go down them by herself today!

Jadyn telling me "But it is too sunny Mom" when I asked her to move her hand and smile:


The girls looking around wondering what to do. It was a long winter and I think they forgot what play equipment was all about!


Jadyn surprised me by climbing right up this part. Maybe she is getting more adventurous after all.


Maya liked grabbing the leaves and walking around:


Maya was not so sure about the swing. I guess she has forgotten how much she loved it last year.

3 comments:

David said...

We made it to 2 parks today! Love, love, love this weather! Trying to make up for winter hibernation.

Anonymous said...

How did they grow up so fast?

Kasey said...

Yes, I love this weather too!