Sunday, February 14, 2010

My valentine girls

When I was growing up, my mom always had a small valentine treat for us kids. This is a tradition I have kept with the girls. Jadyn was super excited this year for a valentine gift from Mom and Dad. So much so that she had trouble falling asleep last night and got up and hour early this morning. I couldn't get her to go back to sleep this morning because she was just so excited. It seems she got this from me. I used to get so excited for the holidays that I could hardly sleep.

Jadyn with her Valentine treasures (CTR ring, princess bubble bath, box of chocolates):


Maya with her Valentine treasures (Valentine cookie, raisins):


My valentine cards I received from the girls. It seems Daddy was prepared and had the girls paint these for me last week while I was at the temple.


My valentine cuties.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the call. I will try to catch you guys tomorrow when I am off school. Miss those Valentine girls!

Kasey said...

Happy Valentine's Day Parker family!! Cute outfits.

Anonymous said...

Cute outfits! Happy valentines day. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

sorry anonymous is taylor

Anonymous said...

sorry anonymous is taylor

Anonymous said...

so sorry i accidently made two.

Clenece said...

That is so cute how excited Jaydn got. What a great daddy to have the girls make you a Valentines Card too, Sweet!

Michael said...

Jadyn's hair is getting so long. Tell her it looks pretty.

Sara said...

Bubble bath is a great idea. This year Riley and Marissa got a ton of candy at their school parties so I just got them Valentine books. Will the candy ever end? Next up is Easter and then I guess we'll get a break for awhile.

Mandy said...

Jadyn is so cute! You look adorable by the way in your prego pics! I love Maya's 18 month pics too! Cade loves every holiday as well!