Our corned beef and cabbage dinner:
It was surprisingly good. It tasted kind of like roast beef, but had a little more flavor. It was super easy to make too....I just threw it in the crock pot with some potatoes and carrots.
Even picky-eater Maya wanted seconds.
Look at those happy eaters:
5 comments:
Happy St. Patrick's day cuties!!! I remember Jadyn wearing that headband. Jadyn is looking so much older for some reason.
Happy St. Patrick's day to you too!!
How funny are you. I love that you made that for dinner. Im gonna have to try it.
If it's as easy as you say then I guess I'll try it next year. It sure looked yummy!
Wow, so impressed that you made corned beef and cabbage! You go girl. : ) I love your blog and your cute family, thanks for sharing the stories and pictures.
Post a Comment