Wow, can't believe Asher is 1 month old already. Whew, we made it and all four kids are still alive!
Asher is doing great and growing well. I talked to the doctor about my concerns that Asher suffers from reflux (like Jadyn did). We decided to try medicine to see if it helps. I am hoping it does as sometimes he is just inconsolable.
Here are his stats:
Weight: 10 lbs 9.5 oz (68%)
Height: 22.5 inches (88%)
Head Circumference: 14.76" inches (56%)
It looks like Asher might be tall boy. He looks super lean to me compared to my other babies so far. Still waiting for him to get the chunky baby look I am used to :)
Here are some pictures of Asher today. He was unhappy, but oh well...you get the idea: He is super cute! His shirt is from Aunt Meggie :)
3 comments:
his body resembles our boys! so cute.
He is so handsome. I can't wait to meet him.
Oh he is so cute!
Post a Comment