Meet Abby: Jadyn's goldfish. She is thrilled that I finally let her get a fish. She has been a great help to me lately and has been very responsible. So, I decided it was time to let her try having a pet. She has been great so far at remembering to feed her at morning and night. We will see how long she remains interested :)
*Disclaimer: this is the only type of pet I will EVER allow!
7 comments:
Hi Abby! Still swimming around?
I hope she loses interest before it dies. She is a very conscientious & focused girl so maybe it will live a long time. Who gets to clean the fishbowl?
Yes, we had a very detailed discussion about death and heaven already today. I am hoping when Abby dies, it is not too traumatic.
I told her I would help clean the fishbowl, but she will be right there helping me :)
Cool!!! I think she'll do great with it.
Remember not to use soap when you clean the bowl. Have fun with Abby!
I'm not going to tell my kids about Abby or else they'll ask for one and I'm not ready for any pets yet, even fish! Where do you put her?
Post a Comment