Monday, October 5, 2009

What we eat :)

Jadyn is a healthy eater. The other night we went to a potluck party for church. I brought a plate of carrots from our garden. Of course, we had a bunch left. I always try to bring a healthy choice so Jadyn is not "forced" to eat a plateful of brownies! Jadyn said, "Oh goodie, there are a bunch of carrots left" when I grabbed the plate to take it home. Silly girl wanted to eat carrots on the way home and just chomped away.


Maya is not a healthy eater. She is very picky. Her daily menu usually consists of: banana, bagel, cereal, goldfish crackers, and not much else. To my complete surprise, Maya loved a Chicken with wild rice soup I made the other night. She won't eat chicken, carrots, potatoes, or rice seperately, but she loved it in soup form. She gobbled it down and has had it for lunch for three days in a row. Messy eating for sure!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the girls already! Tell them Grandma had fun visiting. Wish I could say I liked carrots better than chocolate!!!!!!

Sara said...

I still can't figure out how to get my kids to eat soup. Not one of them likes it! Maybe it's the cook and not the recipe...