Maya took her first steps last Saturday. She is up to 6 steps now. She is so cute when she is concentrating on trying to walk. She has made a neat little discovery. She can go to the edge of the kitchen and use the step into the family room to stand up and then she practices over and over from there. She is adorable. I still need to capture pictures/videos.
Jadyn and I renamed her "Mischief Maya". Now that she is more mobile, she is into everything and she is quick. Here is an example of her mischief. When she gets caught, she just laughs and tries to quickly make more damage before I can grab her.
4 comments:
Go Maya go!
You'll be on your toes a lot now!!
Your little ones make the cutest messes. My kids would have had the whole roll on the floor or in the toilet. How do you train them to be so good?
Sophie has always been partial to unrolling the TP too. Now I have to make sure the door stays closed with the fake doorknob on!
Post a Comment