Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall spirit

Jadyn loved jumping in the leaves....until I jumped in with her and covered her up!


Maya liked the leaves until Jadyn started pouring them all over her and down her sweater.


I saw this cute idea in a magazine to put a cat on a large pumpkin chasing mice on little pumpkins. I think it turned out cute.

9 comments:

Clenece said...

I love playing in the leaves with the kids! Cute pumpkin idea!

Anonymous said...

I didn't remember you had a Ginko tree. I love those golden fan-shaped leaves. Cute pictures.

Sissy Jackson said...

Your blog is so CUTE! The girls are darling and I love the pumpkin idea! So cute!!! Can I add you to my list of blogs? Good cuz Im gonna!

Sonja said...

I love the pumpkins. That is a cute idea.

Claire Rogers said...

Those pumpkins are SO CUTE...oh and the painted cate and mouse is cute too. :) What a good idea

Melissa said...

Cute! What a fun idea! Is Nathan still going to carve his traditional pumpkin too this year? I sure hope so!

The Romney Family said...

Oh how I miss playing in the leaves as a child--that looks SO fun! I think Kate is still a little too small to really enjoy it much (although I still plop her down in the leaves at the park all the time--she pretty much couldn't care less about them...). Well, someday.

By the way, that cat and mouse on the pumpkins idea, SO cute. I totally want to copy that.

Sara said...

The cat and mice look great! And I'm with Melissa-- I can't wait to see what Nathan carves this year.

Mandy said...

Such cute pics! Love the pumpkins! You are so talented!