Thursday, April 2, 2009

8 Months Old and Growing!

Maya is now 8 months old. She is still not rolling to get places. She will roll from her tummy to her back and roll on her side and in circles. However, she has only rolled to her tummy a handful of times. She is pretty good at sitting up independently. She is getting her first tooth. And of course, she is still as sweet as ever! I think that is always going to be the case with her.

Maya, 8 months old in all her chubby glory:


Maya, saying: "Mom, are you catching this. I told you Jadyn beats up on me!"


Maya saying: "That's better. Sometimes Jadyn "loves" me a little too much!

4 comments:

Janie said...

She is so darling! I love her cheeks! Jadyn looks like such a great big sister with all those hugs. :)

Oh, and her prayer in your last post was classic! So sweet and just what was on her mind.

Katie staten said...

I never noticed until I saw the first picture how much Maya looks like Jadyn. They are so cute. It was good to see you the other day.

Sonja said...

Oh, I just love her eyes. Jadyn is such a sweet sister.

Sara said...

Maya looks more and more like you every day. And those cheeks!