We had a chance for all of my family to be together on Easter. Not a small feat, considering there are 7 kids, 2 spouses, 4 grandchildren, and one Mom/Grandma = 14. Just imagine what we will be like in a few more years!

Jadyn snuggling with Aunt Krista:

(Notice the difference in skin tones. Krista has the darkest skin of all of us and Jadyn is the fairest!)
Jadyn with her Uncle Jakey: (she adores him!)
4 comments:
Don't you just love having all your family together!! You look SO Much like your sister!!
Your family is so good about getting together often! Now how did the sleeping arrangements work out?
Well, it was a packed house...good thing we all like each other!
My mom is always nice enough to give us her room. So, Maya was in a pack-n-play in our room. Jadyn ended up sleeping in our bed with us. Let's just say that she is a cuddler when she sleeps and I am not!
I loved the picture of the family. How fun to get together. I can't wait for that in June with my family.
Post a Comment