Here are the girls in their matching dresses they received from Grandma Julie for Christmas. They looked so cute. Jadyn loves to match with Maya....good thing...because I love it too!
Jadyn is looking so grown up and so cute these days. I love that they match! Maya is absolutely beautiful - just looking at everything with her big eyes. Great shot of the 2 of them!
7 comments:
I am glad they fit!
Oh....CUTE! I love when little girls match!
Your girls are too cute! I want to see them again soon. Miss you guys!
Jadyn is looking so grown up and so cute these days. I love that they match! Maya is absolutely beautiful - just looking at everything with her big eyes. Great shot of the 2 of them!
I love matching little girls so hopefully Jadyn will love it too for a long time. Did you get 3 year old pics taken of Jadyn?
Well, we were trying to wait until her face healed completely. That is taking too long...so I will probably just schedule it soon!
I love it when the girls match too. It's just so fun!
Post a Comment