Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Videos of the day!

This first video gives you a glimpse of how vocal Maya is. She loves to talk. Unfortunately, she was not doing her throaty animal noise....that one is hilarious.

Here is Jadyn singing the LDS Children's Songbook version of "Away in a Manager". We always sing a song before nap and bedtime. Today at naptime, she just starting singing it like this. Her expression when she does the lower part is hilarious. We sang it again tonight at bedtime and Nathan, Jadyn, and I were all laughing so hard. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Clenece said...

That is just too cute! I love it!

Kasey said...

Too funny. Love it. I their personalities.

Anonymous said...

That is a really deep "asleep"

Janie said...

Those videos are hilarious! I love how Maya is imitating your sounds. She is beautiful! And Jadyn is so funny to sing the low part like that.

Your girls are so fun!

Derek Thompson said...

They both had us laughing again. Does Jaydn take requests because it would be cute!