Monday, December 15, 2008

Pumpkin and Princess Visit the Doctor

Jadyn and Maya had their 3 year and 4 month well child doctor's visit today. They are both doing well. Here are their stats:

Pumpkin Stats:

Weight: 31 pounds (50-75%)
Height: 36 inches (25%)
Head Circumference: 19 3/4 inches (75-90%)

Princess Stats:

Weight: 14 pounds 1 ounce (50-75%)
Height: 24 inches (50%)
Head Circumference: 16 1/2 inches (75%)

Well, it looks like Maya is headed on the same track as Jadyn: average weight, petite height, and big noggin'!!! They must need extra room for their large brains!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Kamren has a big head too. It must be to hold that smart brain. I'm glad they are healthy.

Stephi said...

they are sooo cute!

Sara said...

It's that Parker head! All 3 of mine have huge noggins too. Although Nathan really doesn't... Thanks for sharing their stats. I am always interested in what other people's kids weigh. Weird, I know.