Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mom, please shower before I get up!


Jadyn was "helping" me by showing Maya toys while I was in the shower. I heard Maya fussing so I look out to see that Jadyn had covered her in toys. I meant one at a time babe, one at a time. Maya was just looking at me like, "Please help me Mom. Don't leave me alone with Jadyn anymore. Can you please shower before we get up?". Well, since I like to sleep, I don't see that happening anytime soon!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

This is so funny.

Anonymous said...

At least she didn't try to pick her up and walk around with her!

David said...

That sounds all to familiar!

Stephi said...

Haha so cute!

Sara said...

Too funny! Just after Sophie was born I asked Riley to keep an eye on her while I put Marissa down for a nap. When I got back she had red stuff all over her lips and face, which I realized were raspberries from lunch. He was trying to be nice and share. Ha ha.