Here are some pictures to show what we have been up to in August. Although, I stink at documenting so it is a quite limited selection! I will blog about the county fair in a separate post.
![]() |
| I call Jadyn the "Baby whisperer". She is great with Asher and can often calm him down when I need to cook/clean in the kitchen. |
![]() |
| Bennett loves cake! He is such a messy eater. It is a major clean-up process after every meal. |
![]() |
| Bennett likes to do "tummy time" with Asher |
![]() |
| Jadyn got almost completely buried by her friends Blake and Jude |
![]() |
| Asher is almost ready to sit in the Bebepod chair. He is still a little floppy after a few minutes |
![]() |
| These girls adore Asher...especially now that he is all smiles :) |
| Who knew? All 4 kids can fit in our bed for movie time! |
![]() |
| Asher chillin' outside and looking at his monkey toy from Uncle Jeremy/Aunt Jessi |
| Still leaning a bit! |
| Bowling with friends |
| Can you spot Asher in this picture? I made sure he was protected from any stray bowling balls...he is up behind the railing |
| Maya's method....it sure took awhile for that ball to slowly roll down the lane each time |
![]() |
| A friend of ours arranged a fire station field trip. It was so fun! Maya sure makes a cute firewoman. |
![]() |
| Happy family! |
![]() |
| Field trip crew |
![]() |
| Firewoman Jadyn |
![]() |
| That is a heavy firehouse Maya, huh? |












No comments:
Post a Comment