Monday, June 24, 2013

Friday: Park Day and Fountain with Aunt Meggie

On Friday, we spent 2 hours at the park and then we headed over to the fountain to cool off.  The kids had a blast!

Girls headed right to the top: Bennett was not so sure

Bennett decides to just pick at the bench: he is not going up there!

Meggie was nice to push them on the swings...while I sat on the bench :)

Bennett is in heaven

Girls got new suits

Bennett got new swim shirts.  I am glad I picked this bright orange color...so easy to spot him

Best friends

"Mom, I'm tired"

But of course she is never too tired to pose for a photo!

Bennett checking out the big sprays

Bathing beauties

He would not let me fix his sunglasses...not sure how it is comfortable to wear them like this!

Bennett absolutely loved the fountain

Hmm, what is he thinking about?

No comments: