The meaning of the name is in parentheses. Some of my hold up with some of these names I like are that the meanings are lame. Maybe I could invent a meaning?!!
For reference, here are what the other kiddos names mean:
Jadyn ("God has
heard") Nicole ("Victory of the people")
Maya ("A princess") Elisabeth ("Consecrated to God")
Bennett ("Blessed") Michael ("Who is like God?")
Maya ("A princess") Elisabeth ("Consecrated to God")
Bennett ("Blessed") Michael ("Who is like God?")
Without further ado, here is our current list:
Asher (Fortunate, blessed, happy)
Caleb (Whole-hearted, the devoted one)Carson (son of Carr)
Connor (lover of hounds, a strong will)
Gabe (God is my might)
Reid (Red)
13 comments:
I vote for Caleb, but I am just the Grandma!!!!
I vote for Caleb, but I am just the Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like Asher and of course Caleb--the only other name we had for Cory. All three of your other names are nontraditionalish, so I say Asher. It is clearly boy, but distinct and the meaning is really nice.
Asher Gabe Parker! <3
Reid or Asher...but Reid Parker does have a nice flow to it!
I like Grayson, Caden or Cayden, Anders, Ethan, Tate...hmm...what else? ;) I really like Caleb, too! As a teacher...sometimes names are really hard for me. I had a GREAT Caleb a couple of years ago...love that name!
I think Caleb is too plain with your other kids names. I love asher and reid. how about emerson? thats the name my nurse tried to convince me when i said i liked maximus and she didnt :)
Claire
Asher, Caleb and Gabe are my 3 favorites. :) Great choices! I love how you put the meanings there as well as the meanings for your other kids names.
I totally agree with my mom Asher Gabe Parker!!! Now that's a powerful name! <3
I like Caleb and Reid. Boy names are so hard!
Carson or Connor.
I honestly like them all...I will just love this baby boy no matter what his name is! I've always liked Caleb and all of the other "C" names. But, Asher is growing on me for sure. How about Asher Jacob Parker? Very distinguished, but cute! Also, have you looked at more than one reference for the meaning of your new names? Sometimes there is a variety. Just a thought. Also, do you like the nicknames Cole and Colt? That might come with Colton. I can't think of other nicknames though for the other names.
Love,
Megan (one of your favorite sisters)
I forgot to mention to consider the middle name a nod to the Parker side, as the others have favored your side. Just a thought. :)
Post a Comment