Jadyn, the ever careful little soul that she is, was chastising both of us because the batter had raw eggs in it. She said, "Mom why are you eating that if it has raw eggs?" When I told her that I was weak and I liked it too much not to eat it, she declared, "Well, I don't want to get sick so I am not going to eat it!".
Maya going for it:
Pure pleasure:
Jadyn telling Maya not to eat it:
Video of the Princess eating the cookie batter:
5 comments:
I think the spoon was definitely more interesting than talking for a video, but she did a great job!
How Yummy :)
We're all huge cookie dough fans ourselves. I guess I should worry about the raw eggs but I never do. Way to go Jaydn, though, for sticking to her guns!
Cuties!
Who really gets sick from eating cookie dough anyhow? I eat more dough in cakes, cookies, and brownies than the actually finished product. Yummy! Now I want some cookies.
Post a Comment