I decided to take a picture of Bennett since he was looking so cute in his church outfit. Then, Jadyn decided she wanted a picture with Bennett. Then, of course, Maya wanted a picture with Bennett too. As you will see, Maya still does not quite get the concept of taking a picture with him :)
Handsome little man:

Jadyn showing love to Bennett:

Maya and Bennett "focusing" on taking a picture!:

Maya cheesing and moving so Bennett is falling down:

Hmm, I don't think we are going to get a good shot before Bennett topples over:
3 comments:
Yes, I'm still waiting to get a good pic of the three of my kids all together. He looks so handsome.
Wow he has changed so much. I shouldn't have waited until this next weekend to come back!!!
aww I love this little man outfit! He's so CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment