Jadyn is a very inquisitive child and lately has been asking some questions that I can't answer. Sometimes I have to tell her that I don't know the answer and that frustrates her.
Today she asked me a question that made me laugh. She asked if the light in the freezer stays on even when she shuts the door. I laughed and told her that I don't think so, but I can't be sure. So, weigh in...does the light stay on? :)
6 comments:
I'm going to say no.
No, the door pushes a button that turns the light off.
Yes, I knew that it really doesn't stay on, but she wanted how I knew for sure. I told her since I can't see inside the freezer when the door is closed, I guess I really didn't know for sure! She is getting harder to appease with her questions :)
I remember when I was a kid and that question bothered me too! My dad showed me the button to appease me, but I still wonder. . .:}
You could just take the food out of the freezer and then put her in and close the door, or I guess you could show her the button and how the door presses it.
No it doesnt. Like your mom said, the door turns off the button controlling it. She's hilarious though.
Post a Comment