I took Maya for her 18 month pictures last week. It was as challenging as I had imagined it would be. She is just so feisty right now and does not like being told what to do. Since we were the only ones in the studio, the photographer tried for 45 minutes to get Maya to cooperate. She just wanted to stand on the stool, stand on the couch, play with Jadyn, and definitely not smile.
I ended up choosing this first portrait:





If you want to see the full collection, you can go to this web address:
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0313118137JCP
and enter my first and last name in all caps.
All in all it turned out okay....especially for $5.29!
3 comments:
I think they turned out darling! And I love the sweater! Sophie is a stinker about pictures too. She won't stay still and just keeps running over to me. This too shall pass...
Awesome bargain! My sister-in-law gets those deals and I have no idea how you girls do it. I hear you about having a "picture posing pooper." I tried once at a studio and then decided it wasn't worth it. I have much more success catching candid pictures at home. Maya is adorable, and I can't believe she is already going to nursery! Happy day for mom and dad. : ) Did she like it?
Go Mai Mai, show your cute personality. I love the pictures. I couldn't get the link to work though.
Love,
Grandma Julie
Post a Comment