Here are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment. Yes, I am huge. Yes, I get asked all the time about my due date and then get a surprised face when I mention I still have three months. Yes, I got asked by two people today at church if I am having twins.


I thought I was getting close to as big as I was when I delivered with Maya. So, I pulled out a picture for comparison. This last picture was taken as I was heading to the hospital to deliver Maya. So, I guess I still have a little more room to grow :)
5 comments:
Yup, they must do handstands on your spine!!! I had the same comments to me, but I had a longer torso for the baby to hide in.
Why is it about pregnancy that gives perfect strangers the right to talk to you?? They commented on: How many I had, if it was my first, how big I was, Twins they'd say, or any day now~ When I had 4 months left!!! These questions I could handle, but when I would say it's not my first, it's my sixth baby, then I'd hear some comments! Over population, don't you know what causes that, busy, busy, your hands will be so full! Even the look of disgust. By-the-way I wished I looked as "large" as you. I'm more of any over achiever and looked as if I was having a litter and not just in my belly.
You look tiny to me right now! You look great!
Wow you get so big. That is so dang cute! I was shocked when I looked at the pre-Maya picture. How do you stay upright? You are such a cute prego lady. I cant wait for Bennett to come! :)
You are so NOT huge--you look fantastic! I've got about 3 weeks left, and I am seriously a cow this time. I can hardly balance when standing, I fall over when I try to put my shoes on, I can't shave my legs or wash my feet, none of my maternity clothes even fit anymore! Blah. Sure is different the second time around! At this point, I can't even imagine doing #3. (Sure hope that will change, since we want at least 5 or 6!) I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well--can't wait to hear when the little guy comes!
Post a Comment