Sunday, January 31, 2010

Maya is 18 months!

Well, it is really hard for me to believe it, but Maya turned 18 months old today. It really is crazy how fast time goes by with children.

I wanted to get a couple of pictures of Maya before church so I could document what she looked like as she enters nursery. Well, the pictures truly show you Maya's personality at this point in time.

Maya throwing a fit because she did not want to sit up against the wall to get her picture taken:


Maya mad at me because I took a picture anyway:


Maya turning on the charm when Nathan asked her to smile for a picture (right after she threw the fit!):



After church, I captured this video of her saying my favorite phrase. She is really starting to communicate more and indicate what she wants/needs.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did she like the nursery? It has only been a month since I have seen them, but it seems like forever :(((

Sara said...

I remember Jadyn wearing that dress! I loved it then and still do. Toddlers are so touchy. I'm always glad when they start talking and communicate a little better.

The Kelly Variety said...

It has been a month and Dallin doesn't cry anymore when I mention the word nursery! I hope Maya likes it better than he does.

Lindsey said...

Yes, Maya loves nursery and did not need us at all.

I missed her. I was hoping she would need a diaper change so I could see her!

Dave to Claire said...

She's so cute even angry!

Kasey said...

Love her dress. Still a cutie even in her temper fits!

Mandy said...

Maya is so cute! I love all the new posts and updates! All of the pictures are adorable of the girls!

Janie said...

She is so cute even when she's throwing a fit. :) Wow, time goes fast!

Candace said...

Super cute. I'm glad she liked nursery. I'm sure there will be days that she will want you guys and you'll want her to be independent but love her neediness a little bit. I can't believe just how much she turns on the charm for Nathan.