Here is Jadyn looking on with adoration. She loves to be around older kids.
Here is Jadyn with her little friend Brynn. This zebra chair fit them perfectly!
Here is Maya chillin' as usual:
Jadyn was not happy in this picture because she had just fallen and beat up her upper lip. She got excited running after Kamren and Ashleigh and totally biffed it. She is not the most coordinated kid that's for sure! Notice the giraffes in the background. Their tongues are so long and they are very interesting animals.
Jadyn fed the goats without any reservation. She is really starting to be more open to trying new things.
She kept saying, "Hurry mom, give me some more food. This one is hungry"
This is Jadyn's, "Mom, we really need more food for the goats" after I had told her that we were all out of the goat pellets.
2 comments:
Hmmmm. Being accident prone and getting fat lips- sound familiar Linz?
I wish we had a zoo in Huntsville. I would go all the time! Good for Jadyn for feeding the goats--I just like to look at the animals, not touch them!
Post a Comment