Monday, August 24, 2009

Moving Onward and Upward

Well, Maya finally started crawling 6 days after her birthday. She is now a little crawling maniac and she and Jadyn race around the house! She also loves to pull herself up to stand. It is so cute when she plays with her kitchen.



A couple of more funny shots of Jadyn:


Here is a video of Maya crawling up the step from the family room. She has now learned (after a few falls :) to stop at the edge and wait for me to put her back down into the family room.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed seeing it by 4 days!!!!!

The Kelly Variety said...

Your page is rather disturbing to my Makayla. Maya is crying on the side, I know because she has told me 10 times now! I was upstairs and I thought my baby was busy playing but I guess somewhere in there he learned how to climb all the way up because there he was. . .Yikes!

Tiffany said...

That's great! But now you have to seriously re-baby-proof the house. Ryan is already trying to crawl and I'm not ready!

Sara said...

Wahoo!!!

David said...

So fun! I love each new stage even if it is
busy. The move on quickly to the next thing.

Sonja said...

Congratulations Maya. How fun to see her crawl.

The Romney Family said...

Another mobile baby!!! Ahh! How do you keep up with them? haha Kate is almost 9 months and just does this cute little army crawl, so I can still keep tabs on her pretty easily, but I know that won't last much longer. Yikes.