Saturday, June 20, 2009

Maya's mouth....

loves to chew on anything lately....except for food. She is getting teeth on the top and has been quite miserable. She has little interest in eating food (except for soft things like applesauce), but is chewing on everything.

Last Sunday she made quick work of taking the bow off her dress while I was getting ready. I should have dressed her last!


Here is Maya giving me a look that says, "No, I am not going to eat my lunch. Do you have a problem?"


Pan over to Jadyn. Yep, she is eating her food eagerly as usual. (Don't mind the messy hair!)


Back to Maya who says "What are you looking at lady? I am still not eating!"


However, Maya eagerly chews on the plastic food!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least she doesn't look cranky.

Melissa said...

Waaahhaaa! You can't have good eaters all the time. It just isn't fair. It's nice to see one of your girls giving you a hard time about eating! ;) He, he just kidding. I'm sure she'll come around soon. She sure is cute though. Love the matchy matchy beautiful girls!

Sara said...

have you ever tried giving her a cut up popsicle? Sophie loved those when the big teeth were coming in. It's a mess though, just warn you.