Jadyn's current favorite things:
1. Dress-up
2. Rainbows
3. Popsicles
4. Her stuffed dog, aka "Puppy", "Pupster", "Pupperino"
5. Singing made-up songs about flowers, gardens, cleaning, etc...basically whatever we did that day
6. Having her hair and back rubbed at night before bed
7. Playing with Maya and getting all wound up
8. Riding her bike...she is actually getting the hang of it
Here is what a princess looks like when she is sleeping. This little girl is so precious.
Maya's current favorite things:
1. Daddy. She gets so excited when he comes in the door and cranes her neck to see him
2. Jadyn. No one makes Maya laugh as much as Jadyn.
3. Sleeping in her bed. She sometimes arches her back when I am rocking her to tell me to put her down in her bed.
4. Keys. She would love if I let her play with them all day. Oh, but only the real ones. She is not enticed by the fake baby toy keys.
5. My water bottle. She loves to open the lid and spill it everywhere. One time she actually got it in her mouth and drank some. She was completely surprised and her face was so memorable.
6. Rolling. Everywhere!
7. Meat, Cheese, Bread. She could care less about most fruits and gets mad when I try to feed her vegetables. She also is not impressed with Cheerios...their novelty wore off after about 2 days. I have already had to resort to sneaking in the veggies/fruits in her bites of applesauce. With Jadyn, I had to sneak in the meat because she wouldn't eat it. Maya loves, loves, loves meat.
8. Loves to have her teeth brushed. She gets so excited when I get the toothbrush out.
8 comments:
Maya used to eat veggies, what a change. Hope I get to see them soon.
I love the sleeping pose.
Lots of good info I didn't know about your girls! How nice that Maya likes meat--not many babies do!
Brynn's favorite thing to do is dress up also. I loved her outfit.
So cute! It's so fun to see their little personalities emerge--and to see how different siblings can be sometimes. I can't wait to have more little peanuts to compare!
Was fun to catch up on what you guys have been up to lately. Your kids are ADORABLE. Glad you had a fun family trip. I LOVE Maya's 9 month pictures, super cute.
I love that Jadyn is so into dress-up. How cute! Maya is so sweet sleeping too.
Looks like you had a great vacation to the island - FUN!
Thanks! I impressed That Jadyn is into my old dress-ups so much I MISS you guys.
LOVE,
TAYLOR
Post a Comment