Thursday, April 9, 2009

I knew she was a smart girl!

Yesterday was Maya's first "Document in the Baby Book" word. She has been babbling for weeks and even forming words like yeah, dada, mama, etc.

However, yesterday was the first time I could tell she was using this word with meaning.
So, what was the word??









Mama!!


I knew she was smart. Both she and Jadyn both spoke "Mama" as their first word. Maya is a little earlier than Jadyn. Jadyn spoke "Mama" at 10 months and Maya is just past 8 months.

It is so cute everytime she says it because I get so excited and then Maya will just grin from ear to ear. I love being a Mom!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

she's going to be a talker!

Katie staten said...

Way to go Maya!

The Kelly Variety said...

I'll admit, that is my favorite word, Dallin says it and hides his face, that is the best!

Melissa said...

Where is the post on the girls' Easter dresses?