Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween 2012: Part 3 (and 4 &5)

Halloween just seems to grow in the number of festivities each year!

Part 3:

We had fun painting the pumpkins with Dad.  Maya (crazy girl) painted her whole pumpkin and then used a wipe to wash it all off!  Nathan (amateur artist by night after the kids go to sleep and he has 2 hours to spend on the pumpkin) did the awesome monster on Bennett's pumpkin.

Part 4:
The girls each had a halloween parade at their schools.  Bennett and I enjoyed going to watch our little mermaids parade by!

Part 5:
Actual Halloween: We went out trick or treating with our friends the Jensens and Kings.  It was super cold that night so Bennett, Maya, and I did not last very long.  Jadyn went out extra with Dad.  I did not take any pictures that night...must have be Halloween'd out!


The artists!

Finished products
Monster pumpkin...the back had ivy on it

Jadyn with her best friend from her class, Megan.  They planned their coordinating mermaid costumes!
Maya's preschool class

No comments: