Maya started preschool on September 10th. She was excited to start because she has 3 children from church who are also at her preschool. She attends MWF from 12:30-3:00. I carpool with a friend so I only have to the pickup. It works great!
Maya, of course, would not wear what I picked out for her "first day of school outfit". She insisted on wearing her favorite outfit. It has been well-loved this summer and has a couple stains on the shirt, but I didn't fight her.
After a week of attending preschool, Maya is loving it. She is excited to go to school and obediently gets ready to go. She is tired when she comes home...which makes for some fun mealtimes with Jadyn and Maya both being exhausted. I hope they can both adjust to the school routine soon.
 |
| Ready to go in! |
 |
| With two friends from church: Alyssa and Eliza. |
 |
| Waiting for her turn to grab her name stick |
 |
| Saying hi to Mrs. Hildebrandt |
No comments:
Post a Comment