Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes, Pulling to Standing, Beauty Salon, & Curls!

Since I have been slacking with my blogging lately, here are some recent random pictures for your viewing pleasure!


Bennett loves food.  Here he was demolishing a pumpkin blueberry pancake.  I have no doubts that he will "go for" his birthday cake.  It will be fun to watch.

Bennett loves pulling up on anything he can lately.  Watch out world...here comes Bennett!

Maya's Beauty Salon.  Watch out: she is not at all gentle!

Bennett's  hair now has curls behind his ears....or wing tips as Nathan calls them.  They are super cute and I might not cut his hair when he turns one like I originally planned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for no cutting the hair yet. I love the curls!!!

Melissa said...

I didn't have the heart to cut Cory's hair right away either, since his hair was wavy at one too. Cute kids. Miss you guys.