Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bennetty Boy is 8 Months!

These months just keep flying by! Bennett is 8 months old today. Here are some facts about the Bubby Bear:

1. He is a big boy. He is wearing 12-18 month clothing. The pajamas he is wearing today are an 18 month size. He is wearing pajamas because he is getting over being sick.
2. He still likes to be in his jumperoo, but he prefers to be on the ground rolling around and scooting backwards to get to all his toys.
3. He has liked most of the foods he has tried with the exception of applesauce. He absolutely will not open his mouth for applesauce. He only tolerates bananas too. The only fruit he has really liked has been avocados. His favorite foods would have to be carrots and green beans.
4. He is very chatty. He started saying Dada at about 7.5 months and started saying Mama a couple of days later. The girls think it is so cute when he talks (and I do too!)
5. He still wakes up at least 2-3 times at night. *Sigh*
6. He loves to grab things and is very quick. I can definitely tell a difference in the way he explores/plays versus the girls.
7. He still sleeps swaddled (in a special blanket called a Woombie) and still loves his pacifier. I am not messing with trying to get rid of either of these yet!
8. If he is even remotely tired, he will fall asleep in the car. He gets warm and cozy from being bundled up!

What? A photo shoot in my pajamas? Well, okay....I can pull it off because I am cute.


So what if I haven't mastered sitting up yet. Have you seen the size of my noggin?!


I love to explore:


I am far too interested in other things to look at the camera:


Fine, I will give you what you want. Here is your sweet, happy boy:

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Cute cute! It looks like his hair is getting lighter.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing. Looks like another blondie Parker grandchild!

Sara said...

He is very, very cute! Sorry to hear he has been sick. Boys are so different, aren't they? I bet it has been fun buying boy toys after having 2 girls!

Sonja said...

Happy 8 months Bennett. Such a cutie!

Sissy Jackson said...

Oh my heck, I just caught up on your blog. Cute Parker but Poor little My My. Josh saw her and was like what happened to my little girl friend. Give her a little hug from Josh Josh and I. We MISS you guys.