Lately Bennett enjoys:
1. Taking his pacifier out.
2. Craning his neck around when lying on the floor
3. Playing in his exersaucer
4. Deep belly giggles with just about anyone :) (he can really get laughing hard)
5. Kicking in the bathtub
6. Watching his crazy sisters run around him
7. Eating (he was up every 2 hours last night...makes for one tired mommy)
8. Practicing sitting up
9. Being held
10. Looking cute :)
Here is my little stud muffin:
Oh, if you haven't already guessed by now, he has definitely stolen my heart. Nathan has to compete with another man for my love :)
5 comments:
What a cute grandson I have!
I have to say he is one cute boy, after holding him today I'm willing to bet he is in the high percentage for his height, he is so long, probably one tall man when he is grown :)
Happy 4 months Bennett. Looking sharp in your outfit.
I can see why Nathan has to compete. . Bennett is pretty cute!
He gets cuter by the day! I love his little church outfit.
Post a Comment