Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweet Little Man is 3 Months!

Bennett is 3 month's old today. What a sweet little boy he is. Here are some pictures of him in the bath today. He loves to kick his legs and try to turn around.




Here he is looking cute as always. I was trying to capture him smiling because it lights up his whole face (and those around him), but my camera was too slow.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 months little Parker man!

Cathy said...

He is just beautiful! This is the first time I have seen him! OOpS!!!
You have the most wonderful family!

Britany Peterson said...

He is growing so fast! Isn't it amazing that a year ago he was made up of a few microscopic cells? I think he has done a fantastic job of cell growth and division. Ha ha. : ) He looks like Maya in some of the pictures, and I see a lot of Nathan in him in others. Darling boy!
Brit

The Olsen Clan said...

Oh my lands he is so adorable!!!

Sara said...

His eyes are so big and bright. I really think orange is his color too!